Sun in Virgo


Hallo, a'charaidh! 
     How have you all been? So, here we are, the spirit of the noble maiden fair is in the sun leaving the proud lion that roars as a wise King/Queen ready to understand the purity of life and not of sovereignty. With the sun in Virgo we tend to be less self-centered and we become selfless in a way. Virgo is a sign that calls for duty for others not for ourselves. We tend to be more organised and clean in body and soul, after all Virgo is the sign of purity and the beginning of the justice sign (Libra). Are you a Virgo? Oh! Your solar return is at the corner then. Virgo is a very special sign for me because apart from Leo this is the sign that quite takes over my essence, my rising in Virgo and Venus draws me back to the light side of Leo, in this case, makes me selfless.
     But now, what to expect from Virgo sun? As you all know the sun is our essence and when a sign enters it during the solar year we tend to change the way our natal sun behaves when in the natural sign. To those of you - like me, Leos - It is the second sign of our existence, once after we are born and learn our first experiences as a newborn Leo we go through the energy of Virgo, naturally as a person born under the Arian sun is filled with Taurus energy afterwards. What does that mean? it means that wherever Virgo is in your map or the sequence of you sign it follows the first Hermetic law - Law of Correspondence: implies that all that is around me, above me, under me and within me affects myself and all things around me - so Sun in Virgo does affect us all.
     In virgo we learn how to go deep into work and to get things done. However, Virgo is quite a demanding and critical sign as you all know, it follows the principle of - I should do what is right and be on my own, people might don't like to hear me - most of the time Virgos are sweet and friendship, always willing to help. So, for instance if you are a Gemini or Cancer now it is a time when you'll feel most bound to work for yourself but also for the good of others and you don't need their gratitude, Virgo different from Leo does not require worship nor things in exchange - after all it is the opposite complementary of Pisces that is the symbol of sacrifice and selflessness - so you might feel good without all the glitter you might have felt in Leo season.
     A word of caution as well. Don't take things too seriously this season, Virgos tend to be quite paranoid, quite self absorbed and critical in a bad way. Don't turn into a workaholic (those go for me as well) especially in the second decan of Virgo (10º to 19º) when it is shadowed by Capricorn which tends to be rather materialistic. Try to take life as a playful joke sometimes, don't worry to much about work or status (after all Virgo comes after Leo so this concern might still be present in them, very shyly but still there). Do your best knowing your limits, it is not time to freak out because your lesson plan went all wrong, analyse your weak points and work on them to improve. Don't worry too much about schedules but don't simply lay down and wait for things to come to you. In short, find a balance between the shadow of Virgo and the perfectionist-paranoid monster you might become.
    I will be updating other planets and signs influence during Virgo season along the weeks, now I am pretty busy once my lessons resumed at University so I'll have less time to write.
     For now take what I said for the Virgo season and try to relax and be happy with what you have achieved, don't worry too much about the future, live the present and you'll be set. ONE MORE thing, don't judge too much, try to be nice with people and express your opinions without over-passing them. Ok? With this one I take my leave!

I wish you a blessed Virgo season and may the Noble maiden Fair Sun be watching over us and guide us into a new Era of purity and perfection.

As a Bonus and as a theme for this season I leave the song Noble maiden Fair from Brave, song in Gàidhlig that talks themes the Noble Princess to rule the Queendom (After Leo the Maiden rules with pride and honour).

Mar sin Leibh an-dràsda! Bye for now!


Lyrics in English:

Little baby, hear my voice, I'm beside you, O maiden fair, Our you lady, grow and see, your land ye own faithful land, sun and moon, guide us, to the hour of our glory and honor, little baby, our young lady, noble maiden fair.

Lyrics in Gàidhlig:

A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth
Mise ri d' thaobh, O mhaighdean bhan Ar righinn oig, fas as faic Do thir, dileas fhein A ghrian a's a ghealaich, stuir sinn Gu uair ar cliu 's ar gloire Naoidhean bhig, ar righinn og Mhaighdean uashaill bhan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercury and Venus in Libra

Virgo takes over

Full Moon in Pisces